On behalf of our client, a Group of Companies that owns regulated investment firms both EU and non EU, we are looking for an experienced Group Head of Compliance. The successful candidate will ensure that each entity within the Group implements regulations in all aspects and levels of its business activities as well as provide guidance on professional matters, with goal to preserve the Group’s integrity and high ethical standards.
- Develop and implement systems and controls to prevent or manage regulatory violations for every entity within the Group, and ensure such systems and controls remain efficient.
- Draft, amend and implement policies and procedures for every entity within the Group
- Prepare regulatory reports as well as reports for senior management as appropriate
- Give guidance for corrective measures where necessary and inform the senior management
- Collaborate with all business units and especially compliance function of each entity within the Group to monitor enforcement of internal policies and procedures
- Provide advice and training to colleagues and senior management
- Keep updated with relevant regulatory developments of each country that the Group’s entities are authorised to provide investment services so as to evolve best practices in compliance control
- Direct communication with competent authorities
- Review and draft contracts, terms and conditions and any other legal documents
- Secondary Degree in Law, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or relevant field
- CySEC Advanced Certification or equivalent certificate from other competent authority
- 4 years minimum experience in a related field
- Fluency in both English and Greek languages
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Be result-oriented
- Must be able to travel when deemed necessary
- Experience in drafting legal documents will be considered an advantage
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications we receive at FiveComply, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.