- Investment Dealer and Agent – USD 300,000
- Investment Agent – USD 120,000
Timeframe: within 3-4 months
Minimum capital requirement:
No company may carry on or has purpose to carry on securities business in or from the Bahamas unless that company is duly registered with the Securities Commission of the Bahamas (hereinafter Commission). The above mentioned Commission is the national body responsible for the licensing of all types of financial dealers in Bahamas.
An applicant for a Forex License is required to submit the appropriate application to the Commission.
Benefits of Bahamas Forex company:
- No Corporate Income Tax
- No Personal Income Tax
- Dividend income from foreign investments is not taxable
- Royalty income is not taxable in the Bahamas
- There are no tax returns required
- No Information Sharing
- Low Annual Fee
- A physical office in the Bahamas is required
- An appointment of a local CEO and compliance officer also required
- A physical presence as well as local directors are prerequisite for obtaining this license.