Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) is the regulator which supervises the non-bank financial services in Seychelles under the Financial Services Authority Act of 2013.
The Seychelles Securities Act 2007 provides the legal framework for the provision of Securities Dealer Services. The Seychelles Securities Dealer License is a license which allows your company to trade in securities either as a principal (on its own account) or as an agent (on behalf of its clients)
Companies that provide the forex services in the Seychelles are required:
- be incorporated in Seychelles;
- be licensed in accordance with the licensing requirements;
- meet the minimum net worth requirements (US $50,000) for a securities dealer license;
- have two directors (which may be non-residents);
- employs at least one individual who is licensed as a representative under the Securities Act 2007
- The company must rent premises in Seychelles for keeping records or other documents.
- The MLRO must be Seychelles resident
- No restrictions on leverage, PAMM/MAM accounts, or IBs