On behalf of our client we are recruiting a Compliance Officer to join a growing Forex company based in Limassol. The successful candidate will have experience in a Compliance role within a CIF and be up to date with rules and regulations.
- Review, enhance and design policies and procedures
- Preparation of annual and other reports.
- Cooperate with various departments ensuring that procedures are in line with regulatory requirements.
- Managing the legal framework upon which the Company will operate, ensuring compliance with the relevant law.
- Create all necessary terms and conditions, agreements, risk warnings and any other legal document needed.
- Reviewing existing and new applicable regulations, advise how these are affecting the office’s operations and make necessary recommendations to the Senior Management.
- Do suitability and viability analysis for the department.
- Review and approve website and other marketing content.
- Overseeing compliance procedures and advise on risk management.
- Dealing with client complaints and legal matters related to compliance.
- Provide assistance on training and educating staff regarding compliance functions and obligations.
- Set up and manage relationships with external vendors required for the product’s operations.
- Evaluating third-party agreements.
- Performing day-to-day reviews and inspections to evaluate compliance of the Company with its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of internal policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in the Forex Industry/CIF is a MUST
- Bachelor degree from a reputable University in Law/ Finance/ Economics/ Business or related field.
- Holding of CySEC Advanced Certificate will be considered as a great advantage.
- Minimum 18 months experience in Forex compliance matters as well as strong knowledge of relevant regulations.
- Excellent research skills.
- Computer literate; MS Office.
What we offer
- Salary EUR2,000 – EUR3,000 based on experience.
- Health insurance.
- Friendly working environment.
- Regular company events.
- Personal development opportunities.
- And much more.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing FX Trading company, in a challenging and demanding working environment which offers career prospects and rewards to thriving members of the team.Employment Conditions: Full Time
Location: Limassol – Cyprus
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com attaching your CV